SOME REQUIREMENTS, (which are not all inclusive): For Completion and Submittal of The Pittsburgh Parking Authority's Official Job Application process:
- You will need to completely fill out the Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh’s official online job application form or hard copy.
- PPAP employment requires City of Pittsburgh residency.
- You must have a current and valid Pennsylvania Driver's License.
- You must successfully complete a background check.
- Applications are held on file and remain active for a period of one year.
- You must reapply for each position that you are interested in.
- As an alternative to applying online, you can also pick up a job application form at the reception desk of the Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh, Monday - Friday from 8:30AM - 4:30PM at the address indicated below. Please attached resume with completed application.
Pittsburgh Parking Authority
232 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Attention: Human Resources
COME GROW WITH US... APPLY HERE ONLINE